LCoA Jamboree - Registration and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Who can attend? The event is intended for members of the Lambretta Club of Australia and other Lambretta riders, and their partners. We want everyone to attend on Lambrettas.
- How do I pay? We are using direct bank transfers this year, to avoid the ever-increasing Paypal charges. Once you register you will be sent a welcome email and account details.
- Why haven't I received my tickets? Tickets will not be sent prior to the event, rather a record of all ticket holders will be held at the venue and used to issue you with your rally pack on arrival.
- When does the rally begin and end? The rally officially begins at 1pm on Friday and ends at noon on Monday. Victorian members will be on site from lunchtime on the Friday to hand out rally packs, etc. If you'd like to come early or leave late to see more of the Mornington Peninsula then we'd highly recommend doing so. The Wild Dog Creek Victorian Classic Rally is on the weekend after, so why not make it a holiday?
- Will my partner/family need a ticket? Everyone attending will need a valid ticket with the exception of under-18s.
- What is the accommodation? The accommodation is in shared cabins, sleeping up to 7 in a cabin. Let the organisers know who you'd like to share with. There are also a limited number of cabins for couples.
- What is included in the ticket price? The ticket price includes all events, a barbecue on Friday night, a rally pack, trophies, etc.
- Where can I get supplies? The nearest shops and cafes are approximately 8km from the site. We're looking into the nearest fuel.
- Other questions? Contact the organisers using the registration form below: