LCoA Jamboree - Frequently Asked Questions.
- Who can attend? The event is intended for members of the Lambretta Club of Australia and other Lambretta riders, and their partners. We want everyone to attend on Lambrettas.
- How do I pay? Payment is through PayPal. This makes life easier for the organisers, letting us get all the details we need at the same time.
- Why haven't I received my tickets? Tickets will not be sent prior to the event, rather a record of all ticket holders will be held at the venue and used to issue you with your rally pack on arrival.
- When does the rally begin and end? The rally officially begins at 1pm on Friday and ends at noon on Monday. Members will be on site from lunchtime on the Friday to hand out rally packs, etc. If you'd like to come early or leave late to see more of the area then we'd highly recommend doing so.
- Will my partner/family need a ticket? Everyone attending will need a valid ticket with the exception of under-18s.
- What is the accommodation? Cape Bridgewater Coastal Camp. Book accommodation directly with the venue
Phone: 03 5526 7247
Mention you're booking for the Lambretta Club event.
If we get 50 people we get exclusive use of the venue.
- What is included in the ticket price? Ticket prices and inclusions are yet to be confirmed. Accommodation is not included.
- I have special dietary needs, will they be catered for? It shouldn't be a problem. Just complete the details on the registration page which will appear after you pay for your tickets.
- Where can I get supplies? Details to be confirmed.
- Other questions? Contact the organisers using the form below: