LCoA Jamboree - Frequently Asked Questions.
- Who can attend? The event is intended for members of the Lambretta Club of Australia and other Lambretta riders, and their partners. We want everyone to attend on Lambrettas.
- How do I pay? Payment is through PayPal. This makes life easier for the organisers, letting us get all the details we need at the same time.
- Why haven't I received my tickets? Tickets will not be sent prior to the event, rather a record of all ticket holders will be held at the venue and used to issue you with your rally pack on arrival.
- When does the rally begin and end? The rally officially begins at 4pm on Friday and ends at 10am on Monday. Members will be on site from 2pm on the Friday to hand out rally packs, etc. If you'd like to come early or leave later to see more of the area then we'd highly recommend doing so.
- Will my partner/family need a ticket? Everyone attending will need a valid ticket with the exception of under-18s.
- What is the accommodation The park is already taking bookings for cabins on-site. We have a mix of Lake Villas, Rosella Villas, Country Cabins and a Bungalow set aside. To book phone 02 6230 3433 and mention you're booking for the Lambretta Rally (booking reference #140864).
- What is included in the ticket price?
- Friday BBQ dinner.
- Saturday two course presentation dinner.
- Trophies, gymkhana, ride outs, etc.
- Breakfasts and lunches not included. All cabins have kitchenettes.
- Accommodation is not included.
- I have special dietary needs, will they be catered for? It shouldn't be a problem. Just complete the Dietary Requirements field when you pay for your ticket.
- Where can I get supplies
SupaBarn Express is a ten minute ride away. They have groceries and booze. 5 Watson Pl, Watson ACT 2602.
- Other questions? Contact the organisers using the form below: